Step 1: Define a icon list metafield
You can create a dynamic icon list block by adding metafields to your products.
- Within your Shopify admin, go to Settings.
- Go to Metafields.
- Select Products and click Add definition.
- The namespace for your metafield should be icon.
- The key for your metafield should be list.
- From the content type select file and list of files.
Step 2: Assign metafields to your products
You can now assign your metafields to your products.
- Within your Shopify settings, go to Products.
- Select the relevant product.
- Scroll down to the metafield option and select the icon.list metafield you defined above.
- From here, you can add the image files that you want to be displayed as icons.