The Collections all template in your theme lists all of the visible products currently in your store. This page has the URL - your-store.com/collections/all. By default, the products which appear on this page are sorted in alphabetical order. However, you can create a collection to control the order in which these products are displayed.
Creating a collection
From your Shopify admin, go to Products > Collections.
Click Create collection.
Filling in the fields
- Give the collection the title All.
- In the Collection type section, select Automated. (see below for the Manual option)
- Set the product condition Price is greater than $0.
- Add the condition Inventory stock is greater than 0 to hide products that are out of stock. (optional)
- Click Save.
Now that you have created your ALL collection, you can sort the products within it. Scroll down to the Products section and select an option from the Sort drop-down menu.
If you select Manual, you can rearrange products by using their drag and drop handles
You can edit the title of the collection, but it is important to note that the handle of the collection remains set as
All. To confirm this, scroll down to the Search engine listing preview section and click Edit.
- In the URL and handle text box, you can see a URL that ends in
- If the URL ends in something different, then change it to
/all, and click Save.
The above steps have been taken from Shopify's guide to creating this collection. See their original documentation here.