Edit a section to change the way your store appears to online visitors. Sections are easy to add, move, hide, or remove.
Adding a section
- Open a template.
- Go to the side panel.
- Scroll down to Add section.
- Locate a new section in the popup window.
- Click the section to add it to the template.
Moving a section
Click the handle of a section (or block) and drag it to a new position in the side panel.
Changing section visibility
To enable or disable visibility, go to a section in the side panel and click the eye icon. This feature lets you hide storefront content without deleting the section permanently.
Removing a section or block
Some sections are fixed permanently to a template, so it is not possible to delete them (but you maybe able to hide them if preferred). However, you can delete optional sections.
To delete an optional section or a block inside any section (permanent or optional):
- Click a section or content block in the center window.
- Go to the side panel on the right.
- Scroll down and click Remove section.
Use the arrows at the top of the page to undo or redo a section or block change.